Ich, and how to stop it before it begins

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct, my apologies. QT has to be an option. But I've had tangs that stopped eating for a week or more and lived because of CP

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct, my apologies. QT has to be an option. But I've had tangs that stopped eating for a week or more and lived because of CP

No apologies needed I did a QT only one time when I had a fish only in a huge outbreak of I don’t know what Ich/velvet and I was fortunate enough to save some with CP, I switch to reef and kept my red hawk and blonde Naso who survived, then got into wrasses that are less Ich prone :) here is my surviving buddy from the plague 3 years ago

IMG_7301.jpg

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a beautiful naso. I love the streamers!!! Lol wrasses and CP don't play nice anyway. I've got a tank full of coral so qt is a must for me. I got my first wrasse yesterday. I'm hooked

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a beautiful naso. I love the streamers!!! Lol wrasses and CP don't play nice anyway. I've got a tank full of coral so qt is a must for me. I got my first wrasse yesterday. I'm hooked

I’m big time wrasse hooked, I’m trying to get a super male Rhomboid wrasse but here are three of my buddies
IMG_7364.jpg
IMG_7365.jpg
IMG_7367.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back