ID help please!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter citytee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

citytee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
Location
Tulsa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what it is, just showed up, some type of white/clear stuff hope the picture helps.
20141206_150701.jpg
20141206_150701.jpg
 
I had something similar that was growing on my live rock where the light did not hit it. Never seemed to hurt anything. I figured maybe a sponge or some type of bacteria. I no longer have it since I treated my tank with chemiclean for a cyano outbreak that was stubborn.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new