ID help!!!!

nobere45

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Saskatchewan
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I noticed something weird on my rocks and was wondering if someone can ID it for me? I’ve looked around online with no luck. I’ve had the tank for about a year and this is the first time I’ve noticed this. Thanks In advance!!

DBFB609B-F8A0-4D95-9F40-06BBF71F1A78.jpeg 9245BBB5-39F1-48CC-A7B4-08413F2FDDA2.jpeg
 
Hard to tell with how blue this picture is but it looks to be snail eggs.
 
I have astraea snails, emerald crabs, and hermits. I’ve attached another photo with white lights.
 

Attachments

  • 5FD71019-2B83-4792-ABFA-CB184428FC91.jpeg
    5FD71019-2B83-4792-ABFA-CB184428FC91.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 40

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new