ID on little critters

striker24!

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
18
Location
Orange
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I noticed on my glass within my aquarium there seems to be tiny little white specs and they move, seems like I got a good amount. Are they copepods? Or something else I should be concerned about? I’ve attached a picture and they are very small, I hope the picture is clear enough for me to get some feedback. Thank you in advance.

C101953C-4FCE-4006-8B45-2A59B355540F.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new