ID on these guys please!!!!

scsdukefan408

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
314
Reaction score
19
Location
NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i got up this morning and these guys were all over my glass and I have no clue what they are...if their good or bad totally lost...please LMK...I dont think their flat worms bc they seem to have eyes and move quick
 
They look like Copepods to me and they are harmless.
 
The green squares on the glass is just algae...for some reason I don't think its flatworms
 
video may help dont think it flatworms but it maybe.well I went and got flatworm ex and their not flatworms bc there still just hangin out on my glass & nothing has died off in my tank so I guess that's a plus...they must be a pod of some sort..they are the size of a needle tip...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J0yNrKdQyA
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new