Id please help!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter peter505
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

peter505

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Location
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I walked by my tank a couple hrs after the lights went out and I saw something snail like on the back wall and I haven't put any snails into this tank. Any Idea what it is?[video]https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/instantupload/5771536962191981618[/video]
 
Totally agree that it looks like a stomatella. It could have hitchhiked in on your LR or frag. They feed on algea so you should have no worries and you probably have more then just the one.
 
Totally agree that it looks like a stomatella. It could have hitchhiked in on your LR or frag. They feed on algea so you should have no worries and you probably have more then just the one.
Yeah I saw 3. I actually like them now because Im too lazy to clean the back wall and they do it for me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new