ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefpaddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefpaddy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
141
Reaction score
117
Location
Westfield, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I I somehow have an infestation of this on various places of my LR which seems to sting everything around it. It’s winning the war against Green slimer and sunset montipora, soon to battle zoas.
C5888F81-871A-4765-90E6-84F901D1206D.jpeg
C844ADD1-6AAC-4498-87CB-62E065BA9FE5.jpeg
 
Thanks, should have posted I LPS section then :) it’s an aggressive little f@&ker... must be in about 10 different places on my LR.
 
I think you might be right, it’s fuzzy and looks like pavona cactus. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new