ID please???

  • Thread starter Thread starter uall8up
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
11
Location
Bloomington, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are two strings of these around the flower pot. I am thinking they are some sort of eggs? Anyone know what they might be? Thank you!!!
 
Do you have a picture of them? I assume you do but it didnt load
 
DSCF5089.jpg


DSCF5088.jpg


here they are!!
 
my guess is snail eggs but it doesnt look right. I have never seen them look spaced out like pac man balls :) usually they are in a tight and squiggly area. Do you have a decorator crab? If so it looks like it was hanging some lights for the 4th of July!:wink:
 
LOL Chase. I have a CUC, so maybe they are snail eggs. I figure they will be there til a crab finds them!!!
 
That is neat how they arranged. I would tend to think they are snail eggs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new