I'd Plz

  • Thread starter Thread starter m0nk3y69d
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m0nk3y69d

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
31
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dose anyone know what these are I was away for a few weeks dealing with a death and come home to these I think it's aptasa but I'm not sure
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415596771.510615.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1415596793.667564.jpg
 
I have never seen them untill now and there only in small opinings in the rock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new