ID something on zoas

mfdrookie516

Certified Redneck
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
0
Location
Lexington, Ky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I missed a separate ID forum, my apologies... please move.


I found these on 3 or 4 polyps this morning, only on this frag. I have googled a ton of stuff, but don't really know what to search for. Any help in ID'ing these is greatly appreciated. These are my favorite zoas so I don't know whether to worry yet or not.

IMG_9640.jpg
 
I'm beginning to wonder if this is eggs of some sort. I noticed that they have started falling apart and they are just little tiny small balls with a mucousy mass holding it together (or at least, was). Anybody got any ideas? Only things in the tank are other zoas, some acro's, zoas, mushroom, acan, and frogspawn.... bangaii cardinal, pink spotted watchman, skunk cleaner, 3 nerite snails, and some of the small cone shaped snails that burrow in the substrate (name escapes me).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new