ID this new found gem,chalice(I hope)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. Tang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr. Tang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2009
Messages
164
Reaction score
2
Location
wake forest nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cace8a3e.jpg


Can anyone I'D this chalice for me? To me, it's HOT!!
 
Hard to tell from the pic. Looks nice though. Anyway you can get a better pic?
 
The little peach colored bumps are not the eyes right? The bumps are actually the skeletal areas that raise up high and almost protrude through the skin, right?

I think I have this same chalice.
 
The little peach colored bumps are not the eyes right? The bumps are actually the skeletal areas that raise up high and almost protrude through the skin, right?

I think I have this same chalice.

why not post a pic of yours so the op can say if it is or not
 
You guys really need to get cameras. Cell phone cameras suck for Reef Tank pics.

You can buy a great point and shoot with good macro for the price of a decent chalice frag.
 
more like a yellow rim with pink bumps and more like a blue base

NanoNano, can you reccomend a good camera around 100 bucks?
 
You guys really need to get cameras. Cell phone cameras suck for Reef Tank pics.

You can buy a great point and shoot with good macro for the price of a decent chalice frag.

+1
it looks like a common chalice- I have one that is the same or very similar.
 
Mike ,
Get a coolpix .. it works fine .. U kill me with those phone pics .. How's the rescape coming along ?
 
it's not.. Got to get the sand out an dget more rock. Got the rock lined up, but am having a touh time figuring out how to get the sand out without freaking the whole tank out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new