ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MSB123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
3,487
Reaction score
3,321
Location
Santa Barbara, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E15206DA-A2B0-40D0-A12E-C6D945B1C0BA.jpeg 44CF7155-BBC6-492F-80FD-830B626FA96B.jpeg F1DD8A00-A018-4F3A-823E-BD6251816689.jpeg BF36D940-41D3-46F9-A22A-3AB0CF33D915.jpeg 49C5B4F5-4DE0-4B2B-91CD-070BDF6ECEC0.jpeg
 
It’s very pretty. It has purple tips which I really love.
 
It's called, "A very nice acro"! :D

Man, I don't know if it has a name but it's a very nice piece with an unusual growth pattern!
 
It's called, "A very nice acro"! :D

Man, I don't know if it has a name but it's a very nice piece with an unusual growth pattern!
Guy I got it from has a colony, probably 15 to 16 inches across he wants 80 bucks for the entire thing. Should I get it?
 
Also got this 26 head frogspawn for $35
 
Guy I got it from has a colony, probably 15 to 16 inches across he wants 80 bucks for the entire thing. Should I get it?
Also got this 26 head frogspawn for $35

You should go to jail, because you stole both of those for those prices. Very nice. Update us in a few days when the frogspawn opens up more
 
You should go to jail, because you stole both of those for those prices. Very nice. Update us in a few days when the frogspawn opens up more
I will!
I will get the whole colony.
 
I want to sell some of this to help pay a bill. How much should I let t it go for​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new