IM 112 EXT "The Lettuce Lagoon"

I am pretty new to this and ordered the IM 112 ext. Can you tell me how the reactors work in the RFS sump? How do I connect them to the return? I really like the way you set everything up.
 
I am pretty new to this and ordered the IM 112 ext. Can you tell me how the reactors work in the RFS sump? How do I connect them to the return? I really like the way you set everything up.
I used two aqua max media reactors. The return line runs through the UV sterilizer then a manifold that feeds the two reactors. The biopellet reactor empties right at the protein skimmer intake. The carbon reactor empties into the return baffle. I can get a couple pics for you if you’d like
 
Still have this tank? Interested in getting this one.
I actually just moved the tank to my new house yesterday. I chipped the front pane at the bottom so the tank is currently sitting in a sorry 2/3 full state until I decide what to do with it. You’ll be happy with your purchase though. Best off the shelf dimensions out there
 
Still have this tank? Interested in getting this one.
I actually just moved the tank to my new house yesterday. I chipped the front pane at the bottom so the tank is currently sitting in a sorry 2/3 full state until I decide what to do with it. You’ll be happy with your purchase though. Best off the shelf dimensions out there
That’s super sad. You going to get another tank?
 
That’s super sad. You going to get another tank?
Possibly. The chip goes about 1/4” deep so there’s still about 3/4” of silicone. I might reach out to innovative marine and see what they say. If it’s not in jeopardy of failure, I might just do a repair
 
1786930526106.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new