IM 25 Fusion Lagoon

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2013
Messages
1,724
Reaction score
5,363
Location
Thousand Oaks CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM Fusion Lagoon 25 FS, purchased January of 2022 from BRS. Comes with IM DC pump, screen top, caddy media basket, and magnetic glass cleaner. Asking $200. PM for more info. Thank you. Happy New Year!
646D7461-2F08-499D-96E0-8E3C379187DA.jpeg
B36C2A49-F4E6-43FD-BCB2-560E574FF8EC.jpeg
 
Why can’t you be on the east coast lol, I’d take that nice lagoon
 
IM Fusion Lagoon 25 FS, purchased January of 2022 from BRS. Comes with IM DC pump, screen top, caddy media basket, and magnetic glass cleaner. Asking $200. PM for more info. Thank you. Happy New Year!
646D7461-2F08-499D-96E0-8E3C379187DA.jpeg
B36C2A49-F4E6-43FD-BCB2-560E574FF8EC.jpeg
Is it still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new