Im a fish nut to the extreme

bigreefnutt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
Location
Stevens Point Wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would say hello and tell a lil about myself I have been an aquatic hobbiest for approx 25 years now. I started in freshwater when I was 10 and my first saltwater tank when I was 15. I now own my own Aquarium and Pond service company and one small store soon to be two in the next few years. I have 2 kids 10 and 7 and one more on the way in about 5 months. My girlfriend has a 125 gallon reef in her salon and I have a 180 gallon reef in my store. (Soon to be taken down and completly resetup due to what I call mechanics syndrome) Which means last one to be done after all my other tanks are done. I want mine to be better then my girlfriends reef. I will be posting pics of teardown, cleanup and resetting up of tank from end to finish.
 
keep us posted and lets see them pics.
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 202

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new