I'm back!

Reephish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been ~20 years since I had my last reef tank. Back into it again, this time I have the resources to do it correctly so that I can go away for 3 days and not kill everything or flood my house! yay! I am starting out with a killer old/used 92 gal bowfront corner tank that I got for a great price. So far I have a couple clowns, Neon Dottyback, and 2 Bangai Cards. Will be working mostly towards a FOWLR tank but also including some soft corals. Acronym for that?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been ~20 years since I had my last reef tank. Back into it again, this time I have the resources to do it correctly so that I can go away for 3 days and not kill everything or flood my house! yay! I am starting out with a killer old/used 92 gal bowfront corner tank that I got for a great price. So far I have a couple clowns, Neon Dottyback, and 2 Bangai Cards. Will be working mostly towards a FOWLR tank but also including some soft corals. Acronym for that?
Sounds like you are in the same boat as me. I was also out of the reef hobby for ~20 years, and dove back in recently. Things have changed a lot over those 20 years. Welcome back to reefing and welcome to Reef2Reef!

OP
OP
R

Reephish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you are in the same boat as me. I was also out of the reef hobby for ~20 years, and dove back in recently. Things have changed a lot over those 20 years. Welcome back to reefing and welcome to Reef2Reef!
Very true! The advancement of the lighting tech using led's is incredible!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 124 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back