Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181111_131622.jpg

I_Got_Crabs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
135 Seapora … about 6-7 weeks old... after move from the 60 gallon I started in December.. now to add one more light(in box beside tank atm) and then coral :) missing from pic.. watchman/pistol shrimp, coral beauty, other clown, cleaner shrimp
tanknow.JPG
Interesting sandbed. What made you do that?

JeepTj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blond Moment? HAHA , the Black is the original Live sand from my 60 gallon .. needed more for the 135 , local ma and pa shop I got tank from only had white but got a good deal on it.. and tried something.. I think it worked out decent, but if the pistol shrimp has its way few months gonna be salt and pepper ..haha ..

tux67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RSR 350. I had a disaster and lost nearly all my fish and Corals. I travel a lot with work, and my tank being in my office and no longer working form home it was overlooked and a little neglected. Something had to be done. I rescued the remaining fish and coral and put them in a temporary small tank with a rear sump, and the big job began.

The tank was striped and all of the rock removed along with the sand. Got rid of it all. The tank ran white vinegar and tap water for four days and the whole thing scraped clean including the sump. We moved it into my lounge and fitted new lights (a pair of AI Primes HDs) and a new wave maker (Maxspect Gyre 230). New sand and Real Reef rock. And finally Natural Sea Water. I have used ATM Colony and my levels with just a couple of Regal Damsels were within range inside a week and stable so far. Testing daily. [emoji106]

So, rescued fish into the tank. And here we are. [emoji851]
c9a955baaf56670bbcdaf4bf3abbe146.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back