I'm lagoon 25 or micro 30?

tangerine3486

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2017
Messages
328
Reaction score
194
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R,
I'm hoping to upgrade my bedroom biocube 14 to either the lagoon 25 or micro 30l.

Anyone have any thoughts/input? Is the micro larger back filtration space with it? Like for a skimmer etc

Thanks!
 
Thanks, I agree, the Lagoon 25 has very appealing dimensions. Not sure if it worth deciding based off the skimmer options that fit in the rear chambers.
 
I believe the rear chambers are the same size. I never did go that far into looking though. Hell just get both. Lol good luck with what ever u choose.
 
The IM 25 it will save you $ on the light fixture compare to the IM 30.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new