• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM Minimax Midsize reactor brace

kasso187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After using the Innovative Marine Minimax reactor for a couple of weeks, running GFO, I noticed that after a couple of days, the foam pieces would shift due to the water pressure and 9 out of 10 times, all the media would leak out, leaving GFO all over my sump. I've created this brace to hold the foams in place. I can immediately make (2) of these, but will take orders if there is enough demand.

Materials:
-PETG
-Acrylic

Price: $25 shipped CONUS. Will come as (3) separate pieces that you can either glue together with coral glue, or friction fit.

IMPORTANT: This is recommended for GFO only, using (2) foams each on the top and bottom. For carbon, pm me and we can discuss the correct brace.

IMG_4698.JPEG

IMG_4700.JPEG

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back