IM Nuvo 15 powerhead?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jadedog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jadedog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
382
Reaction score
206
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

Im making my Nuvo 15 into a anemone tank and I was wondering if I should get a powerhead for this tank. Currently im running a 326gph mightyjet return pump. Does anyone have experience with powerheads in such a small tank are they to powerful? Thanks!
 
I use a pair of sicce voyager nano's in my 15 gallon, they put out a wide gentle flow instead of a narrow jet of water.
 
I use a pair of sicce voyager nano's in my 15 gallon, they put out a wide gentle flow instead of a narrow jet of water.
I was looking at those do you use the 500gph one? Does it look silly in the tank they look like big pumps? Thanks
 
I was looking at those do you use the 500gph one? Does it look silly in the tank they look like big pumps? Thanks
Yes I use the 500 gph ones. They are rather small so it doesn't look too bad, but I won't lie it is noticeable in such a small tank.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new