Imidacloprid, is this the active ingredient in Bayer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HCl+NaHO=
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HCl+NaHO=

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2019
Messages
125
Reaction score
103
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some pill bugs and earwigs that are around my house that I want to get rid of.

I know Bayer has be playing around with their formulas for their insecticide that everyone uses. And I don’t want to buy the wrong one.

Imidacloprid, is this the active ingredient in Bayer, that I would be looking for?
 
Yes it is but note this...if it gets sucked or sprayed into the house and enters the tank it will wreak havoc....it is meant as a dip only.
20191025_182201.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new