Inkbird ITC-306a

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I remember correctly Celsius is accurate to within 1 degree and fahrenheit 3 degrees maybe?.
Maybe not. There is nothing in the literature about accuracy. But, if it were off by 1degree in C, it would be off two to three in F. Thus, F temps would actually be more accurate.
This is a older post that has been resolved but with the inkbird ITC-306A you can actually set it in Fahrenheit to only have half of a degree of difference from it turning on/off. Although on mine I sometimes see it drop a little below the on value and a little above the off value so it's range is slightly more than half of a degree in reality. I had read that some of the other inkbirds you get a smaller fluctuation by using degrees Celsius instead.

Fredinva

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a older post that has been resolved but with the inkbird ITC-306A you can actually set it in Fahrenheit to only have half of a degree of difference from it turning on/off. Although on mine I sometimes see it drop a little below the on value and a little above the off value so it's range is slightly more than half of a degree in reality. I had read that some of the other inkbirds you get a smaller fluctuation by using degrees Celsius instead.
Of course you get a smaller fluctuation reading in Celsius.
But there is 2 to 3 degrees C for every 1 degree F. I'll take the F scale.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back