Inkbird programming

TWYOUNG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to an internet issue I had to reconnect my Inkbird ITC-306T-WIFI and reset it. I have, (I think), set at 77 degrees with a high temp alarm of 78. I have it plugged in to my Apex EB with the outlet set off at 79,[should the heater(s) get stuck ON], and 75 for the low although I'm not sure how that would come into play. Not sure what these timers and 2nd set value is about. Technically challenged old reefer needs help!

81189CB3-8C09-4293-ADFB-5F11FF1D982C.png

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention

Dave Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to an internet issue I had to reconnect my Inkbird ITC-306T-WIFI and reset it. I have, (I think), set at 77 degrees with a high temp alarm of 78. I have it plugged in to my Apex EB with the outlet set off at 79,[should the heater(s) get stuck ON], and 75 for the low although I'm not sure how that would come into play. Not sure what these timers and 2nd set value is about. Technically challenged old reefer needs help!
The heating/cooling function and the alarm function are two different things. Which are you more concerned about?

OP
OP
T

TWYOUNG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just don't understand what those "timer" on off switches do on the two different temp settings.

Dave Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just don't understand what those "timer" on off switches do on the two different temp settings.
I don’t know but I bet if you toggle the Timer Mode switch, they’ll go away.

I don’t know why one would want timers. The basic usage of the Inkbird is to react to the tank temperature.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 115 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back