Innovative Marine 75INT

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kdino

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
629
Reaction score
579
Location
Langhorne, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just pulled trigger on this bad boy! Cant wait to get it home and start building. This will be my first big tank, and will allow me to have a tank at home and the office where I have my 10 gallon Waterbox AIO. Once I get all the goods, ill start up a build thread.

also added a CW Algae Turf Scrubber to the build, super excited

Thanks BRS for the easy perusing and checkout!

int-75g-1200x1200.jpg
 
WOO!!! What are your plans for the tank? Any specific theme?
Probably a mixed reef similar to the one I have at my office which has SPS and Rock Flower nems. I love all the colors! One thing I really like to do is construct/scult with my rocks to create almost a bonsai reef feel. I love the openness and interesting shapes I can create with some rocks and a little putty
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new