Interesting 'New' LED Light

KenO

View Badges
Reaction score
I saw your note on your order, will make RMS adaptors accordingly. I will update my website to add the perpendicular RMS adapters.

Ideally, 3 ReeFi Duo Extremes in perpendicular to the tank length will you give very even coverage throughout and not have to worry about SPS self shading as they mature into colonies. If your tank is mostly softies/LPS with few SPS frags, 2 ReeFi Duo Extreme in parallel to the tank length will enough.

I will update my website to add different RMS adaptors styles.
Interested in seeing what other RMS adaptors you have. One suggestion would be a way to utilize the current RMS adaptor that connects my G4 to the rail. It allows the lights to be rotated. So if there was a way to use the 4 screw mounts that connect it to the Radion that would be awesome.

https://www.omegasea.net/

danlu_gt

View Badges
Reaction score
Interested in seeing what other RMS adaptors you have. One suggestion would be a way to utilize the current RMS adaptor that connects my G4 to the rail. It allows the lights to be rotated. So if there was a way to use the 4 screw mounts that connect it to the Radion that would be awesome.
I see what you're saying, but the 4 screw position do not match the ReeFi and screw thread size is different. Also, ReeFi Duo Extreme is much heavier. I'll have to investigate more but just at a glance I don't see a way to make it look nice.

KenO

View Badges
Reaction score
I see what you're saying, but the 4 screw position do not match the ReeFi and screw thread size is different. Also, ReeFi Duo Extreme is much heavier. I'll have to investigate more but just at a glance I don't see a way to make it look nice.
My thought was if you had a 3D print that would attach to the Reefi duo extreme that 3D print would interface to the RMS rail mount. Maybe wishful thinking.

Hydrored

View Badges
Reaction score
Any directions on how to set up a static IP address. Woke up this morning and lights are out of sync not grouped and time was off. TIA for the help
I would look up your router info, for my att fiber one it’s as simple as logging in and selecting a MAC address and clicking it to static

https://www.omegasea.net/
Top Shelf Aquatics

xiaoxiy

View Badges
Reaction score
I got mine yesterday as well! I love the anti-glare properties of the light. I threw put one of the lights up on the tank temporarily to play with it. 10/10 would buy again.

I've forgotten how much LED make SPS pop.

The BEST equipment you have bought for your reef came from this category?

• Filtration

Votes: 52 13.1%
  • Testing

Votes: 42 10.6%
  • Lighting

Votes: 132 33.2%
  • Controlling

Votes: 94 23.7%
  • Water Treatment

Votes: 17 4.3%
  • Pumps

Votes: 38 9.6%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 22 5.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
VarioS: Return Pump. Skimmer Pump. Reactor Pump.