Introduction

Tenn8659

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is MJ and I am new to fish tanks, fish, etc. I have always wanted to have a salt water tank. This past June I realized that vision with a 75G tank that has been an educational experience that I havent endured since my grad school days at UT.
I welcome all advise as I learn things everyday. I have a total of 6 fish in my tank. 2 red firefish, clown, royal gamma, needlenose hawk and a Helfrichi firefish. I have enjoyed it thus far and could easily see me adding another tank when I get more comfortable with it and my wife will allow it (hehe).

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome MJ to R2R, you can start your own build thread for your tank for people too follow here
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/
Add pictures , tell us what your upto , what you’ve added that sort of thing ..
happy Reefing

OP
OP
Tenn8659

Tenn8659

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Sounds like you have been bitten by the salt bug. Pics would be great! ( I say this and am so bad at pics myself). Enjoy the group.

I have the bug, but in all honesty, I question everything that I do. I have 0 confidence and am afraid of doing something that kills everything. I'm getting there. I will get some pics up asap.

OP
OP
Tenn8659

Tenn8659

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You for the welcome messages. I look forward to figuring all of this out, sharing some photos and getting to know everyone.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back