Introductions!

FlyingArmy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Mableton, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say Howdy from Georgia! I have been a addict for some time now. Here is my current set up:

30 Cube & 37 Frag:
 

Attachments

  • tanks.JPG
    tanks.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 299
Awesome set up! Welcome to CZ!

I am in North Georgia. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new