Irwin_fletch 800 liter tank

DSC_0059-5.jpg
DSC_0012-2.jpg
DSC_0023-4.jpg
DSC_0139 2.jpg
DSC_0135.jpg
DSC_0075_2.jpg
DSC_0014.jpg
DSC_0043-9.jpg
DSC_0082 2-2.jpg
 
Wow - beautiful tank. Found you because of Revhtree's survey today on lighting.

What is the current combo of Coral + and Purple +? I think you said it was an 8 bulb fixture. Seeing what you did under T5s makes me want to toss my Kessils.

Would love to see your sump and wiring too. I'm sure it is as nice as your display.

Also I saw you posted your parameters awhile ago and included "K". We don't see that even mentioned often, but it certainly gets credit for boosting coloration of corals and your tank is the PRIME example.
 
Awesome tank! Do you have any videos? How are the Angels behaving with the corals? I am thinking about a Pomacanthus navarchus majestic, but I am scared for my Acros and cleaner shrimp...
 
@irwin_fletch this reef is absolutely beautiful! Any updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new