Is 10G reef tank possible?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zpederson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
BAE7B031-15E2-4E97-AC99-661A460C3DA7.jpeg

I just called it my “Clown Eater.” It got expensive, watching it gobble up fish like hors d’oeuvres, I will say that. As best I know it was just a run-of-the-mill carpet anemone… Although I think some people refer to it as an “elephant ear.” (?)
Has it actually eaten clowns it has hosted?
…beautiful, but…costly.
 
I just dove in with a 10 gallon tank of my own, it has been 2 weeks so nothing exciting yet.
 

Attachments

  • C37DDE73-4D3E-4389-95C3-7748339C6FEE.jpeg
    C37DDE73-4D3E-4389-95C3-7748339C6FEE.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 114
Hey, what do you use to light your 10g rock nem tank? And whats stocked in it?

Im planning to do a rock nem 10g as well. Have it cycling rn
Lordy that was a while ago I used an AI prime hd. Just turn the intensity down :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new