Is anyone able to identify this angler?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alenya
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alenya

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
441
Reaction score
464
Location
Perth WA
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up this handsome little devil and I'm deciding if the tank is big enough for him.
He's been IDed as Lophiocharon trisignatus but I'm not sure if this is correct as his tail is solid with no clear patches. He's currently about 10cm.
FYI we are Australian based.


294446402_5214882385247694_4025777364454988836_n.jpg
 
I just picked up this handsome little devil and I'm deciding if the tank is big enough for him.
He's been IDed as Lophiocharon trisignatus but I'm not sure if this is correct as his tail is solid with no clear patches. He's currently about 10cm.
FYI we are Australian based.


294446402_5214882385247694_4025777364454988836_n.jpg
@lion king thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new