Is my chalice coral dead/dying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter malenia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

malenia

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
5
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! A couple days ago I bought 2 chalice corals from a reputable online shop, however I think the package might've been outside for too long as the water was pretty cold to the touch when I acclimated the frags.

The first chalice looks pretty dire, I can see a lot of the bone structure, the second one looks ok, not great.

20230119_180839.jpg 20230119_180917.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new