Is my hammer getting to much flow?

Calireefer92

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Messages
648
Reaction score
189
Location
Corona
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers I have a hammer coral wondering if it’s getting to much flow?

86080A0A-3BE5-4A8A-836F-A1DC4D0CA946.jpeg
 
Hey reefers I have a hammer coral wondering if it’s getting to much flow?

86080A0A-3BE5-4A8A-836F-A1DC4D0CA946.jpeg

Is there a problem that would make u ask that question?... because it's looking nice. I have one too, and it looks that good. I think ur doing something right.
 
Is there a problem that would make u ask that question?... because it's looking nice. I have one too, and it looks that good. I think ur doing something right.
I was just wondering because it looks to much open to where it looks like the tissue
 
I was just wondering because it looks to much open to where it looks like the tissue

I'm no expert, but from the picture ur showing, it looks great. I wouldn't worry about it at this point. GL
 
Always look at the health of the coral and its disclosure, this will help you.
I have a 70% SPS tank. The course is quite strong for LPS. But while I see that my frog spawn, gonis, akans and others do not show signs that they do not like it, I leave the stream strong.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new