Is my new BTA healthy???

BG107

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2020
Messages
157
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I just brought it home yesterday and am super stressed about it.. I placed in a spot I liked, woke up to it in an entirely new spot ( I know is typical). I have a mix of corals in the tank, so i know if they are healthy or not. But I am new to anemones, so I was wondering If you can look at the pictures of it and give me feedback on its health. Thank you!

IMG_0770.jpg IMG_0769.jpg IMG_0768.jpg IMG_0767.jpg
 
Im not an expert but they look very good. Nice striations on the mouth, coloration looks good and they look pretty open. Anemones move all the time until they find their desired spot, just let it be, this is what they do. Id be careful and cover anything that might possible suck it in as it moves.
 
Looks fine to me. It can take a few days or longer for it to settle in, but yours looks good.
 
Okay thank you everyone!! That brings me to ease!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new