Is Obrite USA any goods?

• Thread starter FragDrag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FragDrag

View Badges
Hello, I am looking for a coral light for my tank since my corals are starting to bleach, and I found the US marine orbits, but the wat is low. Is that ok? And can this light grow every type of coral aka soft and hard?
The wattage is “max 27”

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IIRC, while those lights are great for illumination and looking at your fish, they're not strong enough to grow most corals.

Welcome to R2R! Have a good look 'round, and I'm sure you'll find information on lights you can trust!

~Bruce

rob safron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had 2 orbit marine pro’s. Converted to mostly SPS and they just did not cut it. Most of my corelline alge started to fade. Good for soft, not for SPS.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I agree the orbit marines are good for softies and some lps but not hard corals.

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that they do make a couple versions of their LED's...if I were going with that brand I would be sure to buy the highest grade one they offer. I used a 72" LED from them over my mostly FOWLR tank for a year and a half and as far as programming and features it is a great light....but as far as growing SPS....it may be a bit weak.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back