Is the Jury out Radion g6 vs Reef Flare Pro M blue

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think reef factory has been available in the US very long to have the following radions have. I have heard of them, just don’t know anything about them. Seem to get good reviews in general though.

telegraham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the flare Blue variant here. Nice looking light, has a familiar spectrum, has better spread than a Gen 4 XR30 (and not stupid wide like the Gen 5/6 Radions), has way more punch than the Gen 5/6, and more punch than the Gen 4 Pro running AB+. Expensive.

So you know where I'm coming from, I feel the Gen 4 Radion was the last great light from Ecotech.

If I compare all of the above to the ReeFi Uno 2.0 Pro, they all fall short. The Uno is really good and it's the best value in reef lighting.

shadyraro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 2 g6 xr15 blues over my 3ft tank and I’m swapping them out for a reef flare blue. These lights are great and I’ve seen quite a few of them on tanks and they look awesome, and those tanks all had radions prior.
Each to there own but reef factory is really starting to take over the market here in Australia.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back