OP
Cichlid Dad

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a yellow tang suffering from something horrible.
I can imagine someone getting the bright idea and trying to dye his Tang to look expensive

OP
OP
Cichlid Dad

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'd rather have a new car, five months of rent paid off, and a 200 gallon high end reef tank over this birdpoop-looking tang, thank you very much. I can't believe someone bought that. Maybe Andrew Sandler? I can't think of anyone else who would pay for this fish, unless Jeff Bezos is getting into reefing.
Jeff wouldn't lower him self to reefing, he has killer whales

OP
OP
Cichlid Dad

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to change the subject, well ok I'm changing the subject, I just flew in to Palm Springs and wow! 114 degrees and going to get hotter! I felt like a heater was blowing on me when I walked out of the airport. Anyway does anyone know of a good reef store near by to check out. I don't want to waste my time if the stores are garbage.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to change the subject, well ok I'm changing the subject, I just flew in to Palm Springs and wow! 114 degrees and going to get hotter! I felt like a heater was blowing on me when I walked out of the airport. Anyway does anyone know of a good reef store near by to check out. I don't want to waste my time if the stores are garbage.
Not to change the thread, but have you seen this soapfish for sale?
Check out this bargain fish!
And a GIF too! amazing post, FREE! :star-struck:

Mike Myers Dr Suess GIF

jhadaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biota had a 13k tang not so long ago. Ot was a hybrid one of a kind. I think it has a youtube page. Thats off a cliff man.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biota had a 13k tang not so long ago. Ot was a hybrid one of a kind. I think it has a youtube page. Thats off a cliff man.
The yurple tang?
Like a yellow tang but with a sickly lack of color.

Crustaceon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unpopular opinion, if that tang was the same price as any other zebrasoma, I'd pick the other Zebrasoma.

Those colors to me don't look natural or appealing in any way
Same. I'd take a normal purple tang over this any day. Nature does a better job over millions of years than weird breeding practices to quickly yield color mutations for profit over the course of a few years.

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coachella Valley aquatics is OK, they are next door in Indio... There aint much out that way besides heat and more heat. Most usually double back to the IE for aquarium stuff.

I do work at P.S. airport, was there last wednesday, 117 degrees on the airfield when we left at 1 p.m.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I interest any of you in this?

ULTRA RARE, SUPER DUPER, MIDNIGHT FIRE, BASSLET, NOT A SCAM, GREAT DEAL, ONLY $99,999.99
IMG_2354.jpeg

*Scam is relative, seller will take money and run, this is not a real fish

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ULTRA RARE, SUPER DUPER, MIDNIGHT FIRE, BASSLET, NOT A SCAM, GREAT DEAL, ONLY $99,999.99
IMG_2354.jpeg

Do you have a pair?

OP
OP
Cichlid Dad

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coachella Valley aquatics is OK, they are next door in Indio... There aint much out that way besides heat and more heat. Most usually double back to the IE for aquarium stuff.

I do work at P.S. airport, was there last wednesday, 117 degrees on the airfield when we left at 1 p.m.
Thank you for the info, and ya I'm hold up in the resort . Spent the morning outside and am wiped out! I'm from Seattle area and we panic when it gets in the 90's. Was 119 on Saturday 117 on Sunday. I don't know how you do it! LOL

OP
OP
Cichlid Dad

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_2354.jpeg

Il take it! Can I do an IOU?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back