Is this a joke?

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the info, and ya I'm hold up in the resort . Spent the morning outside and am wiped out! I'm from Seattle area and we panic when it gets in the 90's. Was 119 on Saturday 117 on Sunday. I don't know how you do it! LOL

Its the slow season for the airport, we tend to do the majority of the preventative maintenance then. It was hot... we wash down the jetways yearly, the pressure washer does have the heater running at 150ish degrees since we cant use chemicals, you wanna talk about me being miserable on that manlift @ high noon o_O

FB_IMG_1687715632179.jpg

Who told yall to go there @ that time of the year, its vegas miserable hot right now, lol!

To actually contribute, has anyone actually bought a fish from those guys? A fish thats a cost of a car is insaneo!

OP
OP
Cichlid Dad

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its the slow season for the airport, we tend to do the majority of the preventative maintenance then. It was hot... we wash down the jetways yearly, the pressure washer does have the heater running at 150ish degrees since we cant use chemicals, you wanna talk about me being miserable on that manlift @ high noon o_O

FB_IMG_1687715632179.jpg

Who told yall to go there @ that time of the year, its vegas miserable hot right now, lol!

To actually contribute, has anyone actually bought a fish from those guys? A fish thats a cost of a car is insaneo!
Wow, I am not wanting that job! We are driving to universal studios, hitting Newport Beach ECT. Wondered why a resort cost us 60.00 for 5 days, now I know........

timry2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They think they slick. They just reduced the price by $10.000 and reposted.

timry2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure it was created in a lab and they trying comp their loss. “All Reef Pro Products are tested for years in established aquariums as well as various laboratories prior to being released to the market for consumer use”.

jhadaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The yurple tang?
Like a yellow tang but with a sickly lack of color.
I couldn't remember the name to save my life. That was it. Yurple!
Can I interest any of you in this?

ULTRA RARE, SUPER DUPER, MIDNIGHT FIRE, BASSLET, NOT A SCAM, GREAT DEAL, ONLY $99,999.99
IMG_2354.jpeg

*Scam is relative, seller will take money and run, this is not a real fish
I'll take 4. But seriously, no.

Anemone_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They think they slick. They just reduced the price by $10.000 and reposted.

Looking at the pattern, I think that's a different one. Which is really absurd when you think about, because that first fish wasn't worth that much even if it was one of a kind, and apparently there are multiples. I'd say that both those fish are worth 250$, max.

OP
OP
Cichlid Dad

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at the pattern, I think that's a different one. Which is really absurd when you think about, because that first fish wasn't worth that much even if it was one of a kind, and apparently there are multiples. I'd say that both those fish are worth 250$, max.
You have a typo here let me fix it. 25.00 max. Fish only has 5% color so deeply disconnected.

ledgeco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When people come over and see my tank they have no clue what my fish cost. They prob think my gem is 40 bucks.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back