Is this a teal frogspawn?

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

thisguy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
242
Reaction score
69
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a teal/blue frogspawn? The first 3 pic is a coral I just bought and the last 2 is a teal frammer for sale on a site just want to compare and see so I can stop thinking I’m crazy haha. The best pic I can take right now

IMG_5055.jpeg IMG_5057.jpeg IMG_5058.jpeg IMG_5060.jpeg IMG_5061.jpeg
 
Was it a stock frag? The vendor's photo looks a lot bigger with much more bubbles per branch on the Octospawn.

I do think that it's the same Octospawn color, but maybe a different frag.
The bigger ones just a example I found on a site I frequent to buy corals. I just took theirs so I can have to compare with the one I have, mine is a small single head frag I luckily found at my LFS
 
yeah that's definitely a teal frogspawn, they come in all shades of teal too.
yea I had one a few years ago in the pic below. Just getting back into the hobby and been looking for one just like it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5063.jpeg
    IMG_5063.jpeg
    547.8 KB · Views: 77
Was it a stock frag? The vendor's photo looks a lot bigger with much more bubbles per branch on the Octospawn.

I do think that it's the same Octospawn color, but maybe a different frag.
Honestly just been searching for another teal like the pic below. My first one from a few years ago recently getting back into the hobby. I know this one closely resembles the vendors photo so might have to grab it haha
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5063.jpeg
    IMG_5063.jpeg
    547.8 KB · Views: 68

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new