is this a type of tunicate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAWS 32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I haven't tried to touch it, but when I shine a light on it, it closes up and if I leave the light on it for a bit, it kind of shrinks into itself a little..
 
Clearly a juvenile sarlacc [emoji12]

Sarlacc.jpeg
08c4e61ddf79c53386b3f44f45ca70e2.jpeg


(Obv kidding)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new