Is this aptasia?

His Coral Highness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2022
Messages
267
Reaction score
302
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says. I took the picture with my reef lights out using my iPhone with the flash on. Right under the head of my blasto. I’ve never had aptasia before but from what I know of it I think that might be what it is. Appreciate any input.

IMG_4959.jpeg IMG_4960.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new