Is this as bad as Kenya tree?

CoralsAddiction

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
538
Location
Los Angeles/Tahoe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the colors and shape of this pineapple tree coral but I don’t want it infesting my tank with its clones.
E00DC912-8BB7-42C8-B718-AB58ABBB47F4.png
 
I wouldn’t mind if it grew fast but dropping babies everywhere is what I’d like to avoid. So I’ll probably end up passing on it.
I wouldn’t let that stop you if you like it (I think it’s actually a really pretty coral).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new