Is this overhang safe?

Hebrewhammer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2022
Messages
80
Reaction score
45
Location
Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a jbj 20 gallon reef tank on a jbj 24 gallon stand (stand isn't made specifically for this tank but I got it for really cheap).

My paranoia has gotten the best of me and now I am worried that it might be too much of an overhang. This is my first rimless tank and first time using a leveling mat.
1000000430.jpg
1000000431.jpg
 
It’s fine.. the glass still has some support under it just not the entire thickness of it…
That's what I figured especially since it's only like a mm on the two front corners. Thanks! I can worry a bit at times lol but you helped ease my concerns.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new