Is this Reef safe Id please

Definitely an Eunicid, fast and creepy...always take out when i see one, even if it costs to a fine live rock...
 
another reason to wear gloves when messing around the landscape and i was going to take rock out and clean it ouch..
 
For sure he was eating acros. The one I had used to eat a cap I have like an ear of corn. I watched him on more than one night start on the right and follow the edge eating until he got to the the left side then he would slide back to the right and do it again.

All my coral growth accelerated noticeably once he was gone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new