Is this to much flow??

colincardella

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
Greensburg
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am brand new to keeping coral. I have had this saltwater tank for three years. I just recently purchased a Duncan Coral and I am afraid it is getting to much flow. I have attached two videos. Thanks for any help.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0899.MOV
    10.9 MB
  • IMG_0898.MOV
    9.4 MB
there is no video, but it should be gently waiving back and forth.
 
The flow looks fine to me, it looks like it still acclimating to your tank, give it a few more day to adjust to your tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new