Is this too much flow for Trachyphyllia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bars
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bars

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
544
Reaction score
565
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adjusted some of my powerheads because of dead spots. Flow throughout the entire tank is fantastic right now. However, I'm unsure if my Trachyphyllias, especially the green one, are getting too much flow right now. I can clearly see their tissue moving around. The green one isn't retracted at all, so it seems like it's unbothered. The one in the front is a tiny bit more deflated than usual, but that one has its random off-days where it doesn't feel like extending all the way.

Any thoughts?
 
That looks fine to me. I’ve seen some where they sway like torches and they are fine just have to adjust them.
 
Looks ok to me. Keep an eye on them and see if any deflation. If so try to move.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new