It’s Alive!!!

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought this wrasse from Dr Reef. It immediately went into hiding and was unseen for about 20 days. I figured it was lost for sure. Man o man was I surprised to see eyes moving on what I initially thought was a trochus snail. Enjoy the short clip.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Houdini is always a great show after you figure He’s a goner and then he slips out from his hiding place and takes a victory lap.

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found my Leopard after 2 days mia. He didn’t make it. :crying-face: They are a hard fish to keep and from what I’ve been told it’s nothing we do wrong they just have issues. Ill try another in a few weeks.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this wrasse from Dr Reef. It immediately went into hiding and was unseen for about 20 days. I figured it was lost for sure. Man o man was I surprised to see eyes moving on what I initially thought was a trochus snail. Enjoy the short clip.

Wrasses can go into hiding for months and be unseen then all of a sudden you find them out. A lot of the time it’s the fact they need to change their sleep schedule (Body Clock) to match your lighting.
I just found my Leopard after 2 days mia. He didn’t make it. :crying-face: They are a hard fish to keep and from what I’ve been told it’s nothing we do wrong they just have issues. Ill try another in a few weeks.
Leopards are a nightmare, you need to get them from the LFS to be 100% sure you have a healthy one. You need to make sure they have no mouth injuries from swimming down into the bottom of the bag.
They also have issues with having Internal parasites on them.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back