It's Just a Tank

Never seen a ultra high end black and white hammer. How much ???!! Take my money gif
So would that make the white and grey ones normal? What about the grey and darker grey ones? I need to understand how I should price these masterpieces
 
Personally I don’t care so much about the photo editing so much as sellers tricking me by making frags look bigger. I hate mini frag plugs for this reason
IMG_1269.jpeg
 
So would that make the white and grey ones normal? What about the grey and darker grey ones? I need to understand how I should price these masterpieces
I feel that the grey is probably an expression of both traits . And the outliers white and black are the most expensive.

Definitely making up genealogy lore for this definitely real corals
 
And we have accepted that photos are over saturated - over edited
I have not. I refuse to buy from vendors that do that.

And... peek a boo...
20240804_163149.jpg

Gingers getting warty
20240804_163227.jpg

For the sake of grey!
My new vincent price mushrooms and hammer.
20240804_164035.jpg
20240804_164230.jpg
 
Personally I don’t care so much about the photo editing so much as sellers tricking me by making frags look bigger. I hate mini frag plugs for this reason
IMG_1269.jpeg
I don’t mind smaller frag plugs as long as I know

I like when corals are on egg crate and they say the size of the egg crate.
 
I have not. I refuse to buy from vendors that do that.

And... peek a boo...
20240804_163149.jpg

Gingers getting warty
20240804_163227.jpg

For the sake of grey!
My new vincent price mushrooms and hammer.
20240804_164035.jpg
20240804_164230.jpg
I now want to turn all my photos into b&ws



IMG_4197.jpeg
IMG_4196.jpeg
IMG_4195.jpeg
7E212880-8F21-4DF1-99F0-EE5F7EE6061A.jpeg


7E212880-8F21-4DF1-99F0-EE5F7EE6061A.jpeg
 
Using a black and white fish is kind of cheating :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Yeah, but I think the Dragon Wrasse is less scary looking in black and white...
 
Using a black and white fish is kind of cheating :face-with-tears-of-joy:
He decided he was going to be ahead of the curve before b&w became popular because of @Reefing_addiction

Cant blame him for being well prepared.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new