It's Just a Tank

Ooof
I’m a terrible sleeper too. This last week I’ve been falling asleep later and later but having to wake up at the same time…
I feel awful. May I direct you to:
Post in thread 'There's something fishy about this build...'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/theres-something-fishy-about-this-build.1055155/post-12709081
Argh, i got some catching up to do.

Psst... wont be trying angelfish in a long time. Lfs gets fire angels in all the time.

Im qondering how the quuen anthias are doing that he got in.

Oh, and the choco tang isn't a relentless bully. Just a tang. So, randalls are pigs and always eat. They both have their own den.
 
Look at all these tasty fish….
IMG_1211.jpeg
 
I will say it took a while for them to start breeding. Now the orange… not mollies breed like crazy, the black mollies haven’t bred, and the guppies have had some success.

But yes the massive amount of river weed is very helpful. Find some weird fisherman who’s willing to wade into a nasty river and get you some like my dad.
 
I will say it took a while for them to start breeding. Now the orange… not mollies breed like crazy, the black mollies haven’t bred, and the guppies have had some success.

But yes the massive amount of river weed is very helpful. Find some weird fisherman who’s willing to wade into a nasty river and get you some like my dad.
Platies. Look like Mickey Mouse maybe?
 
I might need more hiding plants for them.
Silly question, but are you positive you have females & males? Some places will go out of their way to only sell one gender because the average person isn't trying to breed them for feeders &/or doesn't keep an appropriate sized tank for population explosion. They're easy enough to tell apart. Past that, lots of plant coverage to protect babies.
 
Silly question, but are you positive you have females & males? Some places will go out of their way to only sell one gender because the average person isn't trying to breed them for feeders &/or doesn't keep an appropriate sized tank for population explosion. They're easy enough to tell apart. Past that, lots of plant coverage to protect babies.
This. I know when I worked at the pet store we were a "male" store. Most are from my understanding.
 
This. I know when I worked at the pet store we were a "male" store. Most are from my understanding.
Ours only specifically genders for small animals, but many of us usually just catch one gender live bearer fish if the customer doesn't specify they're looking to breed for a purpose.
 
Silly question, but are you positive you have females & males? Some places will go out of their way to only sell one gender because the average person isn't trying to breed them for feeders &/or doesn't keep an appropriate sized tank for population explosion. They're easy enough to tell apart. Past that, lots of plant coverage to protect babies.
1 male now. The other male was dead yesterday. Not sure why.
I'll get pics of the plants once i get home.

Worried the filter may have sucked up any brood as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new