OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're welcome to come hang at mine. Mostly ramblings but Calm..
I think thats my problem. Things are now "calm". Urchin is behaving. Corals are happy. I need my destruction. There is a skunk outside and i got a cat trap....

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think thats my problem. Things are now "calm". Urchin is behaving. Corals are happy. I need my destruction. There is a skunk outside and i got a cat trap....
You Crave Chaos!!

I speak that language. Maybe it's time to get a dedicated an anenome tank. I've lost a third of my hair to this thing already.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to trap a rabbit that keeps pooping all over my backyard. My dogs think it’s a treat dispenser. ;Yuck

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to trap a rabbit that keeps pooping all over my backyard. My dogs think it’s a treat dispenser. ;Yuck
You want to borrow kissie dog and rewind?

They make short work of rabbits lol. Seriously that little wiener will run them down, chase them into their home, drag them back home and set them on the porch.

55F8D00E-520A-421C-8DBE-3F138FD60DC3.jpeg

4CBFCCB3-FAD1-43E1-A6FB-D5CAFF18E30F.jpeg

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want to borrow kissie dog and rewind?

They make short work of rabbits lol. Seriously that little wiener will run them down, chase them into their home, drag them back home and set them on the porch.

55F8D00E-520A-421C-8DBE-3F138FD60DC3.jpeg

4CBFCCB3-FAD1-43E1-A6FB-D5CAFF18E30F.jpeg
Yes!!! Can’t guarantee you’ll get them back though as I have lots of rabbits and it’s absolutely nothing to do with how adorable they are ;)

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes!!! Can’t guarantee you’ll get them back though as I have lots of rabbits and it’s absolutely nothing to do with how adorable they are ;)
Little Schitt would be angry. Those are her homies.

3DCB806B-1321-4C89-86F3-E07523853EEB.jpeg

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok @Mibu I will stop now, but hope you got a laugh, as it seems you needed one. Glad to see ya back on here though and missed ya.
I have my own hound who beats me up with a tug toy. She gets play time when the little one is out. Other wise, she is scared to hurt him.

I love the dogs. Going after rabbits, sure thing. Skunks.... Poor doggos.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my own hound who beats me up with a tug toy. She gets play time when the little one is out. Other wise, she is scared to hurt him.

I love the dogs. Going after rabbits, sure thing. Skunks.... Poor doggos.
Don’t go there. Rewind and little schitt have killed 2 this year. Both heavily sprayed in face and not even a whimper. They also brought them home. Was also always on last potty time of night. Not fun lol.

Luckily the best way to remove the smell involves 2 essential reefing tools. Baking soda and peroxide lol.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You Crave Chaos!!

I speak that language. Maybe it's time to get a dedicated an anenome tank. I've lost a third of my hair to this thing already.
Maybe spring. Trying to find a reef tank to start up for mom in law. Shes got glaucoma. I told her to get her "card". She isn't going in for lazer treatment. There is the other option.

Certain coral she can vividly see. I'd like to bring her some comfort. We are kind of on the look out for the right size. I told her, I'll take care of it. She lives half a mile away

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Luckily the best way to remove the smell involves 2 essential reefing tools. Baking soda and peroxide lol
I will remember this. I grew up on tomato juice myth. Farm dogs always got skunked and i kept hearing about the hounds sitting in a tub of tomatos.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe spring. Trying to find a reef tank to start up for mom in law. Shes got glaucoma. I told her to get her "card". She isn't going in for lazer treatment. There is the other option.

Certain coral she can vividly see. I'd like to bring her some comfort. We are kind of on the look out for the right size. I told her, I'll take care of it. She lives half a mile away
That's awesome!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will remember this. I grew up on tomato juice myth. Farm dogs always got skunked and i kept hearing about the hounds sitting in a tub of tomatos.
Peroxide
Baking soda
Dawn. Just plain ole dawn.

Tons of mixes online, but I mix one box of baking soda to 1 bottle of peroxide and add enough dawn to make it similar to the thickness of hair conditioner. Rub it on dog and let sit for 10 minutes. Then wash it out and do it again. Then just wash them plain dawn to make sure all residue is gone.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sunny is bound to get skunked. It was on our porch a few times. Usually comes up to the grill for grease droppings. It should be hibernating. But, it still roams once in awhile. It sleeps in an old abandoned house. Several other wild animals as well.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t go there. Rewind and little schitt have killed 2 this year. Both heavily sprayed in face and not even a whimper. They also brought them home. Was also always on last potty time of night. Not fun lol.

Luckily the best way to remove the smell involves 2 essential reefing tools. Baking soda and peroxide lol.
i heard summer's eve. ;)

Jubei2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peroxide
Baking soda
Dawn. Just plain ole dawn.

Tons of mixes online, but I mix one box of baking soda to 1 bottle of peroxide and add enough dawn to make it similar to the thickness of hair conditioner. Rub it on dog and let sit for 10 minutes. Then wash it out and do it again. Then just wash them plain dawn to make sure all residue is gone.
Is the formula we have written down at the clinic for animals. Repeat as necessary. The Dawn helps pull the skunk oil off, and the peroxide and baking soda help kill the odor. May notice skunk spray reactivates when the animal gets wet as well. That skunk oil is some tenacious stuff.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back