Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Caught up on thee eel :D
Yes, she's doing fantastic.

As an update. Very responsive to when we approach the tank. I don't think she's hungry. 1 molly left and one small fry. It lives in the live rock grazing on the green cyano. But, she knows the molly is there and stalks that rock.

My husband asked me if I made the reef tank just to have a feeding ground for an eel.

I wonder now....

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, she's doing fantastic.

As an update. Very responsive to when we approach the tank. I don't think she's hungry. 1 molly left and one small fry. It lives in the live rock grazing on the green cyano. But, she knows the molly is there and stalks that rock.

My husband asked me if I made the reef tank just to have a feeding ground for an eel.

I wonder now....
Gimme ur wrasses

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Husbands vision:

Eel be like:
gerard butler love GIF

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's more flow on the left. Not much in mid. Low flow on right. The lta wanted the spot where I had my octospawn. That drew the attention of the clowns. Sadly, i can't find where the lta hid. Over flow is covered, its gotta be in the back of the rocks where I can't see.
Good chance. Mine has moved countless times, especially if I change my flow at all. They will hang to the sandbed (imagine an LTA tumbleweed) so if it went behind the rock it’s probably somewhere tucked against it. They will grab hold and settle wherever they feel is comfortable. If you can get up top and look down on the tank when you have flow off you may be able to spot it- I have to do this whenever my big snail decides to knock frags off the rock and they fall behind. I would assume it tried to find a safer location to get Comfy.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now THIS Sounds Dope..... Every fish in my nem tank is disposable so to speak. They may get ate. There are a Lot of nems there. How big of a tank does a snowflake need?
30g

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Now THIS Sounds Dope..... Every fish in my nem tank is disposable so to speak. They may get ate. There are a Lot of nems there. How big of a tank does a snowflake need?
My son made me promise to not get an eel. He said they freak him out - those cold dead eyes.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is all I need... another excuse to sit in my kids room when they fall asleep. "I know its down there dad... just swimming around, waiting"
The things we do for kids.
I get you. We all have things we can't stand. Mine are dolls. Throw em all in the fire, I'll be happy.

Back